A rare white variegated form of the common potato shrub. The dark purple flowers are in sharp contrast the bold white variegated foliage. Super easy to grow, full sun or part, any soil, and drought tolerant once established. Also really good in pots. ... Solanum rantonnetii).
– Abundance of purple flowers during Summer and Autumn
– Plant in full sun to light shade
– Tender to frost but will tolerate light frost if planted in a protected position in the garden
– Feed monthly with a fertilizer like 3-1-6
– Water regularly in summer, never allowing the soil to dry out completely
– Growth points need to be pinched off very regularly to maintain the formal shape. This also ensures that they remain dense and lush with plenty of flowers